Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I Give Up

     I Give Up is the next feature film that my team and I will be working on. It is a dark comedy about a guy named Chester, who had recently been dumped by his girlfriend, Beth, for a theater major named Brad. He feels like there is no purpose in living without Beth back in his life, so in order for him to win her back, he creates an imaginary friend named Connor who is the stereotype of a perfect man; the kind of guy women wish they were with and the kind that guys want to be. The film will go into production two weeks from now, and we are planning on finishing the entire film by April.

     My roll in this next film is portraying the roll of the Director of Photography (DoP), which is the key Head of the Department on the production, and they are one of the major creative roles. DoPs work closely with the Director and Production Designer to give a film its visual signature. I will be in charge of the camera operator, the audio technician, and the lighting technician to make sure that they are doing their jobs properly and that they are getting everything recorded properly. I am really excited to work on this next film because I can tell that it is really well organized and the story behind the film is really well done as well.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS