Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Music Video: We Found Love

I had just finally finished my first music video I've ever attempted to make. The video was for a guy named William Barry, who is a local singer/musician that wants to get his name out there for people to see his work. I told him that I would be willing to help him get out there my making several music videos for him, so that he can upload them to youtube and obtain an audience. I charged him little to nothing to create the videos; one being that he is not made of money right now, and two is because I just wanted a couple more videos to add to my reel.


The song that Will had covered was called We Found Love. The original song was written by Rihanna, but Will had taken that version and made it his own by creating the song from scratch again, using all pieces of equipment he had available to him. The video will be uploaded to youtube soon, so I will post a link on my blog at a later date when it comes out. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: